Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Wisdom teeth question?

got my wisdom teeth removed (non impacted) 37 days ago, i do suffer from anxiety wich is getting better however i cant seem to relax my mouth for fear of grinding my teeth cuz my jaw feels stiff, and tense, bottom line is it safe for me to wear a mouth guard when i want 2, or will it effect my wisdom teeth healing process since the holes are still there... and where / how can i get a mouth guard for during the day and the night

Wisdom teeth question?
Your bite may have changed, if the teeth were erupted (not impacted).You may need a new mouth guard. After 37 days, the holes from the extractions should be filling in pretty well. I would check back with the dentist, and see what she recommends for your grinding problem. Ususally the mouth guard is just worn at night, in fact in the dental profession, we call them "night guards".


Good luck.



business finance

No comments:

Post a Comment