Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Jaw pain.....related to wisdom teeth or other.?

I'm 29, still have my wisdom teeth, I started having some severe jaw pain a few months ago. Went to the dentist, he said my wisdom tooth, that is impacted was infected. The infection is gone, has been cleared up for a few weeks, yet my jaw still hurts like h-e-double hockey sticks!!!!! Is this still a wisdom tooth prob, or do you think it's something else?

Jaw pain.....related to wisdom teeth or other.?
if an infection was present - very likely it has recurred. the antibiotics you would have taken do not remove the cause of the infection (TOOTH DECAY OR IMPACTION).


you may have been asked to return for removal of the troublesome tooth?
Reply:could be sinus, or neuralgia, or heart problems or the wisdom teeth again.



car audio

No comments:

Post a Comment