Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wisdom Teeth?

Three years ago I went to an Oral Surgent to get all 4 of my wisdom teeth cut out. He said they were impacted so they must be cut out. But now I can feel teeth coming in where my wisdom teeth should have been. any advice?

Wisdom Teeth?
have they gone through the gum yet?


if you can't actually see them, there aren't there.the gap is just pulling back and it's normal for that space to feel harder or feel like something is there.


went through that.


if you need to be sure the surgeon did a good job, get a panoramic xray of your jaw.
Reply:Hmmm....that is weird. I would go see a DIFFERENT oral surgeon or dentist to get their opinion and then maybe go see about getting a second opinion. If for some reason the oral surgeon did not actually take them out than that is means for a lawsuit.



necklace

No comments:

Post a Comment