Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wisdom teeth causing crowding?

My wisdom teeth are pretty much all the way out, but came in a bit impacted...I'd say they are 80% out...I could tell because my gum is covering a corner of it...Well, they caused some minor crowding on my front teeth, but it isn't noticeable unless I run my fingers by it or you look really up close...I don't have the money right now to take my wisdom teeth out, but in about a month I will be able to...Will my teeth become more crooked during that time period? Right now, they are a tiny bit crowded, but not noticeably...I just don't want them to become even more crooked in a month so I'd have to get braces...Thanks!

Wisdom teeth causing crowding?
If the top of the wisdom tooth is even with the other teeth ahead of it, it has caused all the crowding it is going to do. In other words, they crowd the other teeth until they reach the contact point (or greatest bulge) of the tooth ahead of it. So perhaps you can judge the situation for yourself.
Reply:You should get them removed. Most of my friends got their wisdom teeth taking out. I haven't gotten mines out because I do not have them.



performing arts

No comments:

Post a Comment