Monday, March 15, 2010

Can I have an impacted tooth?

I went to the dentist two years ago I was told I will not have any wisdom teeth? One of my molars is broken I developed a gum flap? Is it possible my wisdom teeth is coming in the wrong place

Can I have an impacted tooth?
I'm not sure but I did have an impacted tooth earlier this year and had to get my wisdom teeth removed. I was in a lot of pain and went to the doctors to check it out instead of the dentist. They were able to prescribe something to take the pain away and I made an emergency appointment to get my wisdom teeth out. I would call up your doctors office and explain your symptoms. Hope that helps --
Reply:I am pretty sure the Dr. that said you had no wisdom teeth was looking at an X-Ray. You have no wisdom teeth; what you do have is a cavity (broken tooth) and a flap of gum has grown into the cavity. Get the tooth filled and if necessary, the Dentist will snip off the flap.



makeup games

No comments:

Post a Comment