Sunday, March 14, 2010

Got wisdom teeth cut out 5 days ago and now having problems?

ok well i got my wisdom teeth cut out almost a week ago and my mouth started hurting really bad well all the stitches came out and then i felt in the back of my mouth and the surgeon left a piece of my tooth in my gum .... but the thing is they were all impacted they hadnt even started to come in .... the piece is really sharp and it hurts my mouth everytime i move it .. what should i do

Got wisdom teeth cut out 5 days ago and now having problems?
OUCH! Buddah is right--get to your dentist as soon as possible. In the meantime, make up a mouth rinse of warm water and sea salt: about 1 tsp of sea salt in a cup of warm to hot water. Swish your mouth out with it several times a day until you see your dentist; it should help reduce the pain because the sea salt will clean out the dead tissue. If you don't have sea salt, regular salt will do.





Good luck!
Reply:go to your dentist. the peice of tooth is now considered a foreign object under your skin and will cause an infection if not taken care of.



car makes

No comments:

Post a Comment