Friday, November 6, 2009

I had both bottom wisdom teeth removed a week ago tomorrow, am having pain....?

Both teeth were impacted badly and one of them were sideways in my mouth.I am 33 years old.I was doing Ok the first couple days(in alot of pain now).I went back to the oral surgeon today and he told me I have dry socket,he put something in my left side where the extraction was removed and it felt better right away.I was wondering why is my other side hurting now? I havent really had problems with it until today, and whatever he put in there, is that going to help it heal or is that just to take away the pain.I will try to explain it, it was like a little gauze and he placed it in the area and it had a funny taste to it.I still can taste it in my mouth 7 hours later.Please Help...

I had both bottom wisdom teeth removed a week ago tomorrow, am having pain....?
He probably put clove oil in it. That works wonders with dry socket pain. You may be developing it on the other side, too. I would call your oral surgeon again, and you may need to go in for multiple treatments.



theater acting

No comments:

Post a Comment